Property description and features
3-bedroom flat in Old Town, Swindon. Immaculately presented, freshly decorated and fully furnished throughout. Set over 2 floors, in the heart of Old Town, with commanding views to the rear that stretch from South Marston to Wanborough, this is a flat that you will not want to miss. The flat comprises:
- First floor:
- Comfortable spacious lounge with all furnishings (3-seater recliner sofa, 55” Smart TV, coffee table, storage), with LAN/TV connections
- Brand new fitted kitchen with all appliances that you would need (fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, toaster, kettle, oven and microwave) and cutlery/crockery
- Bathroom/WC, all new fittings
- Small guest bedroom with single bed, chest of drawers and airing cupboard containing heating apparatus, ironing board
- A second small bedroom that has been set up as a study with sofa bed and desk. The desk folds up against the wall when the sofa bed is needed for occasional guests. A great working environment that adapts when needed
- Loft conversion
- Large master bedroom with double bed. Carpeted and furnished (chest of drawers, wardrobe, storage)
- En-suite shower and WC (newly fitted, immaculate condition) with Velux window
- Storage in the eaves to front and back
This property would be ideal for professionals working in the town, possibly contract workers who want a cosy home-from-home during their working week, in a prime location in Old Town. Perfect for the individual who wants some space to relax, a space to sleep, a space to work and still have some extra space for the occasional guest. This property could be let to two individuals, although you might need to toss a coin to decide who has the big loft bedroom and who gets the small bedroom on the first floor!
Price per month is £795, not including utility bills. One month’s deposit will be required, and references may be sought. Sorry, no pets allowed and also no smoking on the property.
Click on any image to get full-screen view. You can use your arrow keys to navigate and press 'Escape' to remove the full-screen image.
The property is a short distance down Victoria Road with just:
Other details about the property
- Residents parking permit is available upon request from Swindon Borough Council, although parking spaces nearby are limited
- Property has new central heating system (although you may not need it all that often – property retains heat very nicely, never feels cold!) and metered water supply
- Living room and each bedroom has its own working TV aerial point and LAN socket
- Quiet neighbours, including a solicitors office on one side and an IT support office below